31 Crestview Dr, Napa
Napa County beautiful single story 3200 square foot home situated on a private 10 +/- acre parcel. This great home offers the ultimate in privacy with special views. Public water district, owned solar system which results in a very small annual PG&E bill and a small vineyard are some of the features. The house has large covered decks and private sitting areas. There is a large family/rec room too. The 10 acres is scattered with oak trees and open grassland which makes for great hiking trails. The property is situated between Napa Valley and Suisun Valley. It has easy access to I-80 at Fairfield and to Lake Berryessa. The driveway is paved and there is a security gate at the entrance to the development. There is even a propane generator that auto starts in the event there is ever a power outage.
- MLS® #22002786
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, Satellite Dish, Solar, Generator
- FeaturesDeck(s), Entry Gate, Bay Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door
- ViewHills, Mountains, Panoramic, Valley, Vineyard
- Lot DescriptionDownslope
- Address31 Crestview Dr
- AreaGordon Valley N.
- Zip Code94558-8520
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Gas, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingAttic Fan(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Solar
- CoolingAttic Fan(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Solar
- Stories1 Story
- Transaction TypeSale
Listing courtesy of Curtis Stocking of Green Fields Real Estate Services
Data last updated: May 27th, 2020 at 12:36am CDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2016, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.