1770 King Ave, Napa
You are going to LOVE the VIEWS from this perfectly maintained Alta Heights home. The NEWLY paved driveway leads into your own large parking pad, deep 2-car garage and elevator that takes you up to the main floor. The approachable styling is warm, inviting and vibrant. The views literally out of every window provide that fun, magnetic punch you get when inside a dynamic home. Every room is a delight, you'll find modern touches, quality and enviable style throughout. Upstairs the master suite with balcony is well lit with natural light and allows that calm, quiet feeling with those captivating north westerly views. Be sure to watch the video when considering this property as it is perfectly suited to the unassuming brilliance that permeates all of Alta Heights!
- MLS® #22010906
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, Gas Water Heater, PG&E, Internet Available
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Window Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Off Street, Remote
- ViewCity, Forest/Woods, Hills, Mountains, Panoramic, Vineyard
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Private, City, Rolling, Secluded
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Pillars/Post
- ZoningRS 7
- Transaction TypeSale
- Address1770 King Ave
- Zip Code94559-1565
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Electric, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- Stories3 Story
- DistrictNapa Valley Unified
Listing courtesy of James L Vanoli of Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
Data last updated: May 25th, 2020 at 1:37am CDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2016, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.